Belated birthday wishes quotes : 10 Most convincing wishes ever

By

“How can you forget my birthday?”

No one wants to listen this from their buddies after their birthday.

But, Belated birthday wishes can save you from this argument.

So we have came up with some cool and cooling down birthday wishes that can instantly cool down your friend, brother , sister and even your girlfriend.

By imagining every condition where you forgot to wish your buddy a birthday wish, We have created each and every of birthday wish below.So these wishes are totally new, genuine and fresh.Thank us late when you convince your buddy. ;)







Happy belated birthday wishes


Sorry i am wishing you happy birthday today. Because of two reasons.One, I want to stand out of all other wishers and second , my love for you aside and all the other wishers love aside. Happy birthday dear.

Hey happy birthday.I hope you enjoyed your birthday.Sorry for the belated birthday wish.

Happy birthday dear.This wish is belated but my feelings are not.Love.

It doesn’t matter what day of year it is.My love for you will remain same throughout the whole year.Happy belated birthday.

I didn’t forget your birthday.It’s just because i want to make a difference.Happy belated birthday.

Happy belated birthday dear.Last day was little messy.Hope you enjoyed your day.

Belated birthday wish by an always on time friend.Accept my wish.Happy belated birthday.

I love you.No matter how late my birthday wish ever will be.So happy belated birthday.

I’m not going to give any excuse for this belated birthday wish.Because you understand me.Happy belated birthday dear.

Friends wishes you on time,Best friend wishes you late.So happy blated birthday wish from a best friend.

Belated or on time.I don’t know which one is good.But my well wishes are always there for you.Happy belated birthday dear.



Are these wishes convincing? What wish do you think is the most convincing belated birthday wish?
Comment down below your views and make share to give us a share on facebook.

Keep visiting us for more birthday wishes.

Take care.






 



0 comments:

Post a Comment