Top 10 Best Birthday Quotes For Friends

By

Top 10 Best Birthday Quotes For Friends




There are lot’s of things that have been said about birthdays And there are lot’s of things said about birthdays by some great personalities.We call these things birthday quotes.We are listing here 10 birthday quotes for friends that you can send to your friends on their birthday to wish them with a message of learning something out of it.These happy birthday quotes for friend  have lot’s of experience behind them that can make your friend learn something on their birthday.







So here goes the Top wishing birthday quotes.



Birthday Quote For Friend



"As you get older, three things happen: The first is your memory goes, and I can’t remember the other two."
Norman Wisdom

"My Birthday! What a different sound that word had in my youthful ear."
Thomas Moore

"Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time."
Jean Ritcher

“With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come.”
William Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice

“My girlfriend bought me a collared shirt for my birthday, mainly so I don’t get too far ahead of her when she takes me for a walk.”
 Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE

“The year you were born marks only your entry into the world. Other years where you prove your worth, they are the ones worth celebrating.”
 Jarod Kintz, This Book Title is Invisible

“I don’t like to celebrate my birthday, because I don’t like taking credit for others’ work—in this case, my mom and dad. Or possibly my mom and the mailman.?”
 Jarod Kintz, This Book Has No Title

“My birthday is on a holiday. I just have to wait until I die and they commemorate me.”
Jarod Kintz, Great Listener Seeks Mute Women

“For your birthday I got you some batteries. They’re dead, just like you’ll soon be.”
 Jarod Kintz, So many chairs, and no time to sit

“There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why.”
William Barclay


We have collected these quotes from various sources to make a top 10 quotes list.This entire blog is dedicated to get you guys more and more different kind of quotes for birthday.You can share these quotes on your friend’s wall directly by using facebook share option down here.Comment below any kind of birthday quotes that you would like us to include in next posts.


Till than Stay Tuned To Get More Wishes Quotes For Friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment